For a limited time only, my nonfiction book on the working life of the average downtrodden professional novelist, Rejection, Romance, & Royalties: The Wacky World of a Working Writer, is in a book bundle (a group of DRM-free ebooks sold as a set, a herd, a gaggle!) with a bunch of other cool books on the craft and business of writing, including:
- The Novel Writer’s Toolkit by Bob Mayer
- Writing Into the Dark by Dean Wesley Smith
- Playing the Short Game by Douglas Smith
- Making Tracks – A Writer’s Guide to Audiobooks by J. Daniel Sawyer
- Business For Breakfast – Vol 1: The Beginning Professional Writer by Leah Cutter
They’re available at: http://storybundle.com/writing
You can get that whole set of ebooks for as little as $5. But if you decide to pay at least $15, you also get this whole set of bonus ebooks:
- Break Writer’s Block Now! by Jerrold Mundis
- Writing Horses – The Fine Art of Getting It Right by Judith Tarr
- The Write Attitude by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- Pitfalls of Writing Fantasy by Vonda N. McIntyre
- 30 Days in the Word Mines by Chuck Wendig
The bonus package additionally includes a 40% discount coupon for Jutoh, an ebook creation tool for all platforms.
The purchase price also allows you to donate a portion of the money to Girls Write Now and Mighty Writers, both of which causes help nurture future generations of writers.
StoryBundle offers a book-buying model that lets you decide what you want to pay and how you want your purchasing dollars to be allocated. Find out more when you visit http://storybundle.com/writing to purchase this great package of books on the craft and business of writing, written by bestsellers, award-winners, and career novelists.